Luxtron m924 OEM
Advanced Energy’s Luxtron m924 OEM module is a four-channel fibre optic unit for medical magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and radio frequency (RF), implantable medical device testing, and research and development labs.
- Flexible configuration for OEM and lab applications
- Up to a 50 Hz sampling rate/channel
- Temperature range: -100 to 330°C
- Unique superior measurement accuracy of 0.5°C (with calibration)
Advanced Energy’s Luxtron ThermAsset2 is designed to measure transformer winding hot spots in real time and activate control of the cooling system.
- Choice of two, four, six, or eight channels
- Direct, accurate, and real-time transformer winding hot spot and temperature monitoring
- Programmable setpoints and relays with individual LED alarm indicator
The Luxtron M-1000 is Advanced Energy’s newest FluorOptic Thermometry (FOT) converter platform enabling accurate temperature measurement as low as -200 °C and up to 450 °C for advanced semiconductor applications in etch and deposition.
- Advanced low-noise electronics and algorithms give precision better than 0.05 °C
- AccuDisc sensors enable sensor to be separate from the probe enabling greater accuracy and repeatably
- Experienced team to support custom probe development for OEMs
- Compact, DIN-rail size to minimise footprint when integrated into tools and equipment